Enrolment & Orientation
Enrolment and Orientation take place on the ﬁrst day of your course.
EnrolmentYou need to enrol in person. Please bring with you:
- Proof of citizenship – your original or a copy of either your Australian Citizenship certiﬁcate, Australian Passport or birth certiﬁcate
- Your SMIC place conﬁrmation
- Academic documents for previous studies, e.g., ATAR certiﬁcate, Diploma/Bachelor degree transcript and certiﬁcate, etc.
The following activities will be completed on the enrolment day:
- Unit enrolments and Timetabling
- Student ID card and Computer account processing
- Meet the Academic and Enrolments staff members, and receive advice regarding your choice of units, course and enrolments.
For our new students, orientation and registration take place on the ﬁrst day of the course. Orientation is the perfect time to make new friends, ﬁnd your way around campus and complete your enrolment at SMIC.
Please note that students will receive their full orientation timetable on their ﬁrst day at SMIC.